Networking coach Michelle Ngome joins us to discuss a skill that can make a huge difference in your career—strategic networking. If you’re not connecting with new people, you’re missing out on opportunities to build relationships that can help advance your career or business endeavors. Michelle not only offers networking tips, but also shares the story of how and why she started her own business.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How networking can help you reach your career goals
- The best ways to build a network
- How to start and end a conversation when meeting someone new
- How to network if you’re an introvert
- How to maintain relationships with the people you meet through networking
Learn more about Michelle at michellengome.com. Also, check out Michelle’s book Network, Navigate & Nurture: The Equation to Strategic Networking.
Connect With Us
Thanks for listening to the show. We would love to get your feedback on this episode and hear your best networking tips. Leave us a comment below or chat with us on Twitter.