Vocal empowerment and self-confidence coach Kimberly Harrison joins us to talk about the importance of finding your unique voice. Your voice can impact your life in many ways—from how people perceive you to how you feel about yourself. When you improve your voice, you will find that your self-confidence and other areas of your life improve too.
In this episode you will learn:
- How a vocal coach can help you find your voice
- How to recover when you stumble while speaking in front of others
- How your voice can affect your life
- Why finding your unique voice is important
- How to reduce performance anxiety
- Strategies for finding your authentic self
- How asking yourself the question “what makes my soul sing?” could change your life
During the episode Kimberly mentioned two books you should check out that can help you connect with your creative self:
Connect With Us
What makes your soul sing? Tell us in the comments below or sent us a tweet at @TWTCLPodcast. For me, it’s spending time with family and friends, travelling the globe, and tapping into my creative side.