Sometimes you need to be reminded that you have the potential to do anything you want, and Accountability Coach Anthony Witt joins us to do just that. This episode will help you get on the path to living a purposeful life if you’re willing to take action and be accountable. Anthony’s simple exercise for finding your purpose in life and advice on staying motivated and not letting your personal circumstances define you is exactly what you need to hear to get to the next level.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to find your true calling in life
- How to stay motivated when you are facing obstacles
- The personality traits needed to be a successful entrepreneur
- The benefits of focusing on your strengths instead of your weaknesses
- The importance of having a professional network
- Why you need to be accountable to reach your goals
Learn more about Anthony and check out his podcast, The Champion Entrepreneur, at www.tcePodcast.com.
Connect With Us
Did you complete Anthony’s exercise to find your purpose? What did you discover? What action will you take to fulfill your purpose? Tell us in the comments below, tweet us at @TWTCLPodcast, or post an update on our Facebook page.