Life coach Kelli Cooper shares her story of successes and failures on the road to living life travelling the world while making a living and helping others with their personal development. Through Kelli’s story and her advice for creating the life you want, you’ll see that there’s no reason not to be living life on your own terms. As Kelli advises, don’t let your past and present dictate what’s possible for your future. It’s time to take control and start moving your life in the direction you want it to go.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why it’s important to surround yourself with people who are committed to personal growth
- How negative situations can spark positive change
- How to go about starting something new even if you don’t know what you want to do
- What may be holding you back from living the life you want and how to get past the obstacles
- The key to living the life you want
- How the law of attraction works to bring what you want into your life
Check out Kelli’s blog, Life Made to Order, where you can get personal development advice, listen to her podcast, and reach out to her directly.
Connect With Us
Thanks for listening to the show! We would love to hear what’s motivating you to live the life you want, or what’s holding you back. Tell us in the comments below, or chat with us on Facebook. If you haven’t already subscribed to This Weird Thing Called Life on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn, please do so to be alerted to future episodes as they come out every other Tuesday.