Many of us experience a period in our twenties and early thirties when we’re not content with where we are in life and feel stuck. Could this be a quarter life crisis? This week’s guest, author, life coach, and speaker Christine Hassler, explains what a quarter life crisis is and shares her experience going through a crisis after having a successful career in her twenties as a Hollywood agent. Christine learned a lot during her own crisis, and instead of keeping that knowledge to herself, she uses it to help young adults get through their crises.
In this episode you will learn:
- What a quarter life crisis is
- Why a quarter life crisis should be seen as an opportunity for healing and transformation instead of something to fear
- What actions you can take to work through your quarter life crisis
- How to truly find happiness
- How overparenting has negatively affected generation Y
- Why young adults experience “Expectation Hangover”
- How the relationship you have with yourself affects your quality of life
Connect With Us
Are you going through or have you been through a quarter life crisis? Tell us about your experience in the comments below, or chat with us on Facebook.