Author and counselor David Blake Chatfield joins us to discuss his international best-selling book Taking Control: Cracking the Code to Happiness. Relationships play a central role in the book, because they really are one of the most important things in life and have a huge impact on your happiness. If you’re in any type of relationship that doesn’t make you feel good or you’re sitting around waiting for someone to change, David has some advice for you. He tells you how to stop letting bad relationships with “friends,” family, and others drag you down and start creating healthy relationships by being a person of integrity.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why it can be difficult to accept people as they truly are
- Why you end up and stay in toxic relationships
- What signs to look out when you’re in a toxic relationship
- How to remove yourself from an unhealthy relationship
- How to create and maintain healthy relationships
- How to crack the code to happiness
Find out more about David Chatfield at www.chatfieldentertainment.com.
Connect With Us
We appreciate you listening to the show and hope it helps you to start ridding yourself of bad relationships and getting closer to happiness. We would love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Chat with us on Twitter or Facebook.