Finance expert and author Dr. Roshawnna Novellus joins us to discuss how to build true wealth. As Dr. Novellus explains, wealth isn’t just about money. Her practical tips for living with mindfulness and being in the present moment can be applied to all areas of your life. Dr. Novellus’s experience earning more than $600,000 in scholarships to cover the costs of her four degrees will inspire you to think about the lifestyle you want, set your own personal goals, and develop a plan to achieve what you desire.
In this episode you will learn:
- The steps you can take to start building wealth
- The best ways to build wealth and become financially independent
- How to become financially balanced
- How to change the way you think about budgeting so that you don’t feel limited
- Strategies you can use to finance your education
To learn more about Dr. Novellus, visit her website at www.thewealthyyogi.com. There you can access free training for multiplying your wealth.
Connect With Us
We hope you enjoyed this episode. Leave us a comment below to share your thoughts on the show or on the actions you plan to take as a result of listening to this episode.